Pre-Show Dining Terms & Conditions
1. All prices are inclusive of VAT and will be subject to the VAT rate applicable at the time of booking.
2. Once tickets are booked there are no refunds or exchanges unless there is a cancellation or change of event date, in which case the full price of the pre-show dining will be reimbursed.
3. No food or beverages of any kind are permitted to be brought into Sheffield City Hall by the customer. Food and beverages must be purchased from Sheffield City Hall.
4. Sheffield City Hall permits the customer to use the facilities solely for the purposes of the function. Strictly no on-selling of the Pre-Show Dining package(s) shall take place. The customer must undertake to comply with the laws relating to the service of liquor and provision of entertainment and any other reasonable request of the Sheffield City Hall General Manager, its staff, servants or agents.
5. Sheffield City Hall reserves the right to amend prices in the event of changes in the rates of VAT and Excise Duties and any other similar taxes or duties.
6. The Sheffield City Hall Pre-Show Dining comes with a set menu that can be found on the relevant event page of our website. The package price is based on this menu being purchased and this is the only menu that is available. If you have any special dietary requirements please continue to book online and you shall be given the opportunity to notify us of these nearer the time of the event.
7. If the seating being offered is not suitable for your requirements please do not book your package online - email email@example.com or call the City Hall Box Office 0114 223 3701.
8. If you require a VAT receipt then all the information you require will be supplied on the booking confirmation order which will be emailed to the email address supplied at the time of booking.
9. Please be aware that Sheffield City Hall is a no smoking venue, although we do operate a pass out system to leave the venue.
All tickets are subject to Availability. Please note SIV reserve the right to cancel Pre-Show Dining within 2 weeks of the show date. This will not affect your show tickets.